HI FROM SACRAMENTO CA

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
74 18RG

Re: HI FROM SACRAMENTO CA

Post by 74 18RG »

1JZA21 wrote:I was there tonight actually I will be there tomorrow Saturday.
Cary
:woot: I will stop by then, whats a good time on sat ?

oh and my daughter would really really want me to go for a fast ride too, my son wouldn't probley
he's the future engineering type, smart has heck but really conservative when it comes to wheeling or spirited driving,but heck, he is only 8
and she 4,

well i had better get to bed, the wifie is giving me that look like get it now or enjoy your laptop, lol :cheers:
1)"GRANDMA "Always said "If you have nothing nice to say, Bite your lip-untill you do" oh and ! Old School RA21:From Stock to 7/8 scale 69 Z-28 Road racer,maybe?..
Santos

Post by Santos »

welcome,will see u soon im sure,santos
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
74 18RG

Post by 74 18RG »

1JZA21 wrote:Sad I have more pictures of your car than you do! Looks good wet thats all you have to do is drive it in the rain! Clear coat peeling.
Cary
:eek2:

and very :D

I cant wait to drive her in like a week or two, :ohyeah:

Dang maybe i'll just clear coat it :drool:

THANKS CARY, That was a great surprise,to log on and see my new Celica I just showed the wife and she said ,

wow its not a hoopty and its clean, LOL "but does it have A/C Jayden" ?

sure 2/50 A/C :lol:
1)"GRANDMA "Always said "If you have nothing nice to say, Bite your lip-untill you do" oh and ! Old School RA21:From Stock to 7/8 scale 69 Z-28 Road racer,maybe?..
74 18RG

Post by 74 18RG »

Looking forward to meeting you as well :woot: whats your car look like so i can put a name to a face and all that good stuff.

Santos
Santos wrote:welcome,will see u soon im sure,santos
1JZRA21

Post by 1JZRA21 »

Mark took the AC out living in Reno I will see what he still has up there and get what he has. No promices though.
Cary
74 18RG

Post by 74 18RG »

thanks for the welcome,

you all are very pleasant and very knolledgable as well

:woot:

whats your car look like so i can remember every one when we finaly meet up b4 summer is over i hope. :D

thanks again .
JDM_GUY wrote::lol2: lol up above... welcome by the way.
74 18RG

Post by 74 18RG »

Cary

That would be awsome to have a 18RG and COLD A/C Too. :ohyeah:

that would be really, really appreciated if you could make that happen, please Mark say you kept all those peices plz.

(Back in the day i took all the big heavy ac peices out too on my first 74 gt celica) then summer time came and it was 112* deg- in sac ca :banghead:
1JZA21 wrote:Mark took the AC out living in Reno I will see what he still has up there and get what he has. No promices though.
Cary